This actually happened last Sunday, but it was so epic, I need to share.
1. 6 hours from Copenhagen to Hamburg (this was actually nice; we took a ferry to Germany and it was cool seeing different kinds of windmills in Denmark and Germany)
2. 6 hours from Hambeug to Koln
3. realize halfway through that I'm about to be at a German train station at 330 am and freak out for 2 hours wondering what to do
4. stay on the train for 3 more hours so I arrive in Frankfurt at a reasonable time (7 am ish)
5. get on ANOTHER train to ANOTHER German city for an hour
6. FINALLY get on a train going directly to Paris. Accidently find myself in first class, pay the extra fee, and get fed real food.
7. Arrive in Paris around 1 pm
8. Go to hostel and pass out.
3. realize halfway through that I'm about to be at a German train station at 330 am and freak out for 2 hours wondering what to do
4. stay on the train for 3 more hours so I arrive in Frankfurt at a reasonable time (7 am ish)
5. get on ANOTHER train to ANOTHER German city for an hour
6. FINALLY get on a train going directly to Paris. Accidently find myself in first class, pay the extra fee, and get fed real food.
7. Arrive in Paris around 1 pm
8. Go to hostel and pass out.

Haha, definitely epic!
ReplyDelete