Today marks my official halfway point in my epic trip to Europe. I have been out of California for 2 1/2 months. I have 2 1/2 more months to go. Things are getting better. My Food Industry class is amazing, Danish class isn't awful. Today I start a class on Nordic mythology. Busy Lizzy=Happy Lizzy.
I'm also moving on Sunday to a Kollegium (building with dorm style apartments) because my landlord sold the apartment I was living in. I am so relieved to be living in a building with other students, because as nice as my apartment and roommates were, it was not a healthy living situation for my mentality.
On a random note, my dad reads my blog, and he just corrected me on a couple of facts: My grandfather (his father) did not combat in WWII. He was in the Engineer Corps, stationed in Korea, not the Philippines, and his unit was almost sent to Japan, but wasn't because the atomic bombs were dropped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you're busy and happy, and VERY glad you're moving to the Kollegium. :-)
ReplyDeleteyay you're moving! should be an amazing change! :)
ReplyDelete-alex