Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Day of Class

Yesterday was my last class in Denmark (I dropped out of the biological pest control class). I listened to one more lecture on Nordic Mythology, and took my written test for Danish language.

So, what do I do with myself for a month? THAT is a fantastic question. I would love to leave Denmark again and travel more while I still can. On the other hand, I am trapped in old libraries for the next 3 weeks writing an intensive paper on the role of women in Nordic Mythology and Viking Culture (research is REALLY HARD when the libraries are in Danish! Even with English books to read!) And in case you haven't heard, there's this big deal climate conference happening in my backyard for the next two weeks, that the entire world has been talking about. I also have a slew of friends I need to spend time with before I fly across the pond. And of course, I have gotten sick yet again. As much as I want to free myself more (there is something wonderfully refreshing about seeing new places and opening yourself up to new things) looks like I'm going to kick back and enjoy my life here. Don't know why I was thinking of leaving again. With the whole world watching, it seems that right now, Copenhagen is the place to be.

Check this out! The Angry Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment